A visit to the dentist should be as pleasant as possible. At our office, we want you to feel relaxed and comfortable, but most of all safe during the entirety of your stay. We offer a variety of beverages in our reception area, televisions on the ceilings in our treatment rooms, pillows, blankets, and hot towels for after your treatment has commenced.
We also have some of the most innovative technology in the industry as well as added amenities to help your time in our office fly by.
- Our digital X-rays actually reduce radiation and give instantaneous, diagnostic radiographs. This means quicker results for our dental team to review and a quicker time in and out of the office for you.
- Our intra-oral cameras give you a direct view of what the dentist sees right as your appointment is happening. The overhead monitor is placed above you so that you have a clear and concise view of everything that is happening.
- We use our diagnodent laser instruments to detect decay that often goes unnoticed with more of the traditional procedures, tools, and checkups. We want to prevent and/or treat whenever we notice something.
- We also offer the ability to use nitrous oxide gas during various dental procedures to ensure relaxation and peace-of-mind.
- If you want to listen to music or just not hear your procedure during your time in the office, we also have complimentary headphones to use at the time of your visit.
We want you to have the best experience while visiting Nicollet Station Dental and we would love to hear any comments about how we can make your time with us better. From our team to you, thanks for being Nicollet Station Dental patient!