We smile when you love your smile
The Dental Advantage:
- Smile Makeover Expert
- Extensive training and knowledge of oral an oral-facial areas
- Comprehensive knowledge of facial muscle expression dynamics
- Highly experienced with injections and anesthetic options for comfortable treatments
- Consideration of dental and facial proportions before augmentation for optimal results
- Trained and accredited to augment with BOTOX1 Dermal Fillers with the best techniques
- Can offer quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits
BOTOX® & Dermal Filler Treatment Benefits:
- Safe and Proven
- FDA Approved
- No Downtime
- Long-lasting results
- Effectively minimizes lines for more youthful appearance
- Prevent the signs of aging
Let us give another reason to smile….
Schedule a Consultation Today!
There is no better complement to a beautiful smile than great-looking skin. At our office, you can benefit from two of the most popular and effective FDA approved wrinkle fighters to improve and prevent the noticeable signs of aging: BOTOX® & Dermal Filler.
In addition, BOTOX® & Dermal Filler treatments prevent dynamic expression lines from becoming permanent wrinkles and stimulate collagen growth and cell rejuvenation.
What is BOTOX®?
BOTOX® is used to safely and effectively relax facial muscles to correct existing lines and prevent new wrinkles from forming. It will improve the appearance of frown lines, forehead creases, crow’s feet,and gummy smiles.
Hyaluronic Dermal Fillers:
As our skin ages, the dermis gradually loses its major constituents: collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. Collagen acts as the major support protein for our skin, elastin allows our skin to stay firm and resist wrinkles, and hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the body that helps to trap water and add volume and shape to our skin.
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid base dermal filler that helps reverse the signs of aging by instantly correcting, enhancing and restoring volume to a more youthful state. Dermal fillers are used to reduce or eliminate wrinkles around the smile, lift the corners of the mouth, enhance lips, and replace soft-tissue volume loss.
Treatment to Improve Facial Appearance
Besides relief from jaw pain, tension and headaches, patients see a dramatic change in appearance after 2-3 sessions of BOTOX® treatments. The square, heavy appearance of their lower face softens into a more narrow and aesthetically pleasing one.
BOTOX® Treatment for Gummy Smiles
Gummy smile refers to the excessive display of gum tissue when smiling, often considered unattractive.
What causes a gummy smile?
- Overgrowth of the upper jaw
- Short upper lip
- Hyperactive upper lip: Most common in females
- Overgrowth of gum tissues
What are the benefits of the Gummy Smile BOTOX® treatment?
An injection of BOTOX® above the upper lip reduces the lifting action of lip muscles, thus reducing the display of gum tissues. Treatments provide patients with a more aesthetic and beautiful smile.
How long do treatments last?
Treatments are painless and take 2-5 minutes. The results can last between 3-4 months.
Treatment for Black Triangles Between Teeth
Diminish the appearance of noticeable black triangles between your teeth with a minimally invasive dermal filler treatment. This simple treatment can take care of both aesthetic and functional concerns
What causes black triangles between teeth?
- As we age, we often get recession of our gums which can lead to loss of the tissue between our teeth
- Over flossing, loss resulting in damages gums
- Post dental work such as veneers or implants
Who are good candidates for the black triangle dermal filler treatment?
Good candidates include people who like their teeth but are concerned with small gaps between them. Dermal fillers can help fill in these gaps, leaving the shape of the tooth alone.
How long do treatments take and last?
Treatments takes approximately 5-10 minutes. Patients can expect the results to last 8 months or longer.
Ask our office about safe and effective dental treatments.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Bruxism and TMJ Disorders
Do you suffer from Bruxism (teeth grinding) or another TMJ condition?
BOTOX® is a proven alternative to help you alleviate symptoms and provide instant relief.
Many patients see their dentist with complaints of jaw or facial pain. In many cases, this pain is caused by either bruxism (teeth grinding) or temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, which are related conditions.
TMJ disorders refer to a collection of jaw problems that may be treated by a dentist. The jaw joint is a complex one, with a number of structures that facilitate vertical and lateral movement’s muscles, ligaments and nerves that help the joint perform correctly. A misaligned jaw can also lead to TMJ disorder.
Symptoms of TMJ disorders:
- Jaw pain or stiffness
- Clicking or popping noises during chewing
- Masseter muscle enlargement (squared face appearance)
BOTOX® Treatment for TMJ
The BOTOX® alternative treatment for TMJ disorders and jaw tension is usually quick and effective.
Who is a candidate for BOTOX® Jaw Treatment?
BOTOX® is a safe alternative treatments for most people who experience jaw tension or have a TMJ disorder. This treatment helps to alleviate pain from many joint and muscle spasms associated with TMJ.
BOTOX®Treatment for Teeth Grinding
Bruxism is a specific condition in which people grind or clench their teeth, often while sleeping (most do so involuntary). Grinding or clenching causes the muscle to grow stronger, resulting in headaches, earaches, or facial pain, which worsen with time.
What are benefits of the BOTOX® Bruxism Treatment?
BOTOX® treatments have been shown to alleviate bruxism. BOTOX® Bruxism treatment works by relaxing the jaw muscle sufficiently to reduce grinding symptoms while maintaining normal jaw and teeth action.
How long does the BOTOX® Bruxism treatment take?
BOTOX® treatment of teeth grinding is painless and quick (5 minutes). Results from BOTOX® treatment of bruxism start two to three days after injection and last for about 4 months.
While bruxism can lead to TMJ problems, the category of TMJ disorders is much broader. Issues with any component of the jaw joint may be classified with the TMJ disorders.
Symptoms of Bruxism:
- Severely worn teeth and/or chipped teeth
- Receded gums in the absence of gum disease
- Chewed inner surface of the check and/or damage to tongue
- Higher in cadence of root canals, major dental work on back teeth
- Sore jaw muscles in the morning
- Headaches, Earaches and Toothaches
- Problems eating and grinding noises
- Facial pain
- A face that looks shortened between the nose and chin
What are the effects of Bruxism?
- Compression of the nerves and blood vessels in the back of the jaw joint, which can cause headache¬s, face, jaw and neck pain
- Displacement of the cartilage disc, indicating a dislocation of the joint and resulting in clicking, popping or grating noises upon opening and closing of the jaw
- Further compromise of the airway, making obstructive sleep apnea even more possible if you have tried to treat your TMJ disorder with mouth guards and other measures without any improvement, you should ask our office about the benefits of the TMJ BOTOX® Treatment.
If you have tried to treat your TMJ disorder with mouth guards and other measures without improvement, ask our office about the benefits of the TMJ BOTOX® Treatment.